If you are a good candidate for Invisalign, there are LOTS of reasons for choosing Invisalign—and they’re not all simply about going metal-free!
Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example…
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
At Killeen Dental we want to make sure that we provide our patients with options. We stand with Invisalign products because they offer our patients alignment options without the ugly metal. We understand that your life is busy and you need to always present your smile at its best. Some of our Killeen Dental patients have commented that this process was the perfect long term solution with quick beautifying results. Our office offers free consultations for anyone interested in Invisalign. Please call our office today and set up an appointment to discuss your alignment options! Nobody wants crooked teeth and we want to help you achieve your best smile!
Straight Teeth Provide More Than A Great Look
Aesthetics aside, having straight teeth is important for a number of reasons. Straight teeth are easier to clean and floss. They also guard against uneven wear, and painful TMD problems. Straighter teeth allow for more efficient chewing and enhance food digestion. Straight teeth can even cause better pronunciation and speech!
Is Invisalign Is Right For You?
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Gneiting and our team! We’d love to see what we can do to improve and preserve your beautiful smile. Below is a testimonial about Invisalign Teen options. Thanks in advance for your trust. We hope to see you soon!